Wednesday 14 March 2012

WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is to specially welcome you to my blog and hoping that you find reason to always hear me out.  I love to write, I have always had the desire and inclination to write.  But this is not just about writing anything, it is sharing from my belly, issues that trouble me about my world, about humanity, about the Most High God.

And you wonder why I call my blog REHOBOTH? Well, it has great connection to my experiences in the past, those days fresh from the university, when I waited and wondered what next, where was the LORD GOD leading me?  These were not easy days. But today, as I look back and reflect, I can say (even sing) aloud of the goodness of the Living God.

REHOBOTH means space or spaciousness.  In the context that it was used in the Holy Bible, it conveyed the meaning that God has made room for us (me) to prosper in the land.  All other wells that Jacob dug attracted opposition, but when this particular one came on stream, no opposition arose and there was water for Jacob and his own.  The man recognized that God was for sure in this one - He had truly given him this one - and it brought with it peace - needed  to enjoy the things that a man/woman amasses for himself/herself.

For each of us, there always comes that time or period or occurrence when we can look and know for sure that this is it, this is my own, this is the LORD my God at work.

I will leave it at this while I look forward to sharing/engaging with you on the diverse issues of our world and humanity and above all, the LORD GOD of Heaven and Earth.

Truly yours,
Emmanuel


No comments:

Post a Comment